• To encourage and challenge all students to expand their knowledge and discover their ability to achieve
• To provide a structured classroom environment where learning can flourish. Utilizing co-operative learning experiences with clearly stated and attainable goals
• 2014 BHS Teacher of the Year
• 2014 Governor’s Teacher Recognition Award
• A proud member of the BHS Class of ‘81
• A graduate of Seton Hall University (’85) and Western New England College School of Law (’88)
• Served a Judicial Clerkship under the Hon. Anthony Iuliani, JSC, Essex County, New Jersey 1988-1989
• Worked as an associate with the firm of Lorber, Schneider, Nuzzi, Vichness & Bilinkas practicing in the areas of tort law, labor law, real estate law, and criminal and corporate law.
• Founding partner of the Law Offices of Iacullo & Ross, formally located in Glen Ridge, New Jersey.
• Began a teaching career at Belleville High School in 2002.
• Established the BHS Law Related Education Program.
• Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Education in the areas of Social Studies, Business; Economics, Finance, and Law and Teacher of Para-Legal Studies
• Developed curriculum for Law Related Education Courses and established a successful Mock Trial Program at Belleville High School
• Taught as an adjunct professor at DeVry University, North Brunswick, NJ
• Served on the Essex County Law Day Committee 2004-2006; The BHS Middle States Committee 2005-2012, serving as Chair from 2010-2012; BHS Assistant Golf Coach 2009 and BHS Head Golf Coach 2010-2014